Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Be Classy, Eat This!


Grab your tux and pretend to be classy for an hour, because DFB can only mean one thing, Duck Fat Burger at the freaking Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco.
Thanks to this SFweekly blog post for passing on this amazing deal. 

Here's the deal: Sunday and Monday nights from 6-10pm, choose from one of five burgers and get a booze drink for only $20. $20 is not a lot, considering the meals you get at Rainforest Cafe/Chile's/MOST PLACES are $15 and taste like boot leather. For $20 here, my guess is that these burgers are going to dominate my taste buds, and they normally cost that amount on their own. So basically you're getting a free drink.

I worked for the Four Seasons a few years ago and having eaten at a few of their restaurants, I can honestly say that they have awesome food. Another thing I know is that it is rare for them to lower prices, especially to draw regular people in. So this deal is a no brainer.

In order to encourage people to go, I'm doing the unthinkable, the unprecedented... I'm going to pre-rate the burger I will eat there soon. So here it is - It gets a 5 and it will be ridiculously tasty. And with that taken care of - the only way to find out if I'm right is to head down to the Four Seasons to try it for yourself OR read my review on menuvore (once I eat it... but go there anyways).

No comments:

Post a Comment